>Relationships

>You know what I think is

> kind of funny?

>Relationships

>But, mostly ones from my childhood

>Right, so like, my parents got divorced

> when I was really young, so I got

> to see my parent date (unsuccessfully)

> other people for years

>And then I became of age and started

> dating. Suddenly, the stuff they did

> became an annoyance to them when

> I did it.

>An example would be when my

> mom was dating this dude

> and she told me and my brother to

> go to the car in freezing weather so that

> we could leave

>She told us that at around 8p

>She didn't leave his house until

> and I'm not kidding

> 10p

>Fast Forward to me at 21

>I'm sweet on this girl and my mom

> come to pick me up from her house

>She says 3 ON THE DOT I need to be out

>She shows up at 2:45, honks her horn

> and then texts me that she's here

>I leave this girls house at 3:05 and I get

> absolutely bitched at

>"Why even have a cell phone if

> you're not going to look at it?"

>"What were you doing in there 

> that it took you so long to come out?"

>She made it really difficult to date

>

>Overbear? meet my mom.

>PEBKAC <3