>Future Events Yet To Happen

>It's wild to me how

> we are currently in the future

> while also being in the past

>I was thinking about the history

> of 4Chan and the 'Newfags can't triforce' meme

>That's probably going to be in a

> history book at some point

>That's scary to think about

>When I worked at the school

> they were learning about 9/11

> and it helped me realize that i was

> old.

>bleh

>And to think of the subcultures I wanted

> to be apart of when I was a teen

>I saw the birth of the 'emo' phase

>You're welcome.

>I remember walking around with a

> Scene Girl

>Like, a real scene girl, with the crimped

> hair and everything. 

>And now I see kids walking around with

> Green Day shirts unironically 

>

>These kids are alright

> PEBKAC <3