>Names

>I knew this guy when

> I was a kid named Jerry

>He was an older white guy

>Looked like a 70's

> disco dude who was

> balding

>Them big grandpa

> aviator glasses

> tinted orange and yellow

>That mustache was a

> mustache man's mustache

>I remember when I was really

> young, my mom needing to

> clean for him, as that's what

> my family basically has done

> since my grandma's time

>Anyway, he let my sibling and I

> stay in the basement while my

> mom and family cleaned

>The basement was pretty

> cool, if not dated.

>I had a portable CD player

>[now i'm dating myself]

> with a VeggieTales CD in it

>I would make my own

> music videos in the mirrors behind

> the bar he had

>Don't worry, there wasn't any alcohol

>I remember being down there

> for hours with nothing to do

> because I was like, 12

>And this was a time before

> mobile phones and apps

>so my sibling and I 

> literally had nothing to do

> but listen to music and

> play with the toys we brought

>I don't think there was a TV

> down there, so that was out

>Regardless, I remember how inviting

> he was and how much he loved

> our family

>

>Anyway, he was a cool guy

>PEBKAC <3