>Phil me up!

>you're a pervert.

>When I was growing up

> I only listened to country music

> because it was the only good

> radio station in the 90's

>and i was also too young to

> 1) know any better

> 2) touch the radio

>But, I missed all of the pop music

> from that era because we only

> knew Garth Brooks, and Brookes and Dunn

>So when people would reference the pop

> songs, I'd just nod my head and laugh along

> because I didn't know any better

>And because internet was slower than

> a snail in a glue trap

> I couldn't look it up when I got home

> or get on my phone. Because they weren't

> all that smart yet

>Now, I listen to all kinds

> of musics

> except, ironically enough

> for pop and country

>

>XD

>PEBKAC <3