>on: that one feeling

>I've always enjoyed

> Labor Day weekend.

>It's not quite autumn

> but not fully summer

>Every year, my mom

> my brother, my two aunts

> and my one cousin (sometimes)

> would go visit my great aunt

> who lived about 3 hours

> away from us. 

>There was a special occasion

> that happened every year

> which was a pilgrimage

>But it was also the last

> vacation before school started

>Even when school started early

> I still considered it a vacation

>Every year, we would go shopping

> and I always found it so magical

> because they had stuff we didn't

> have back home.

>Like a Target

>But I remember coming home with

> a lot of awesome stuff I had

> spent my birthday money on

>I miss those days.

>I miss being at the mount.

>I miss the dumb fights

>I miss the singing in the basement

>I miss the smell of the air

>I miss the cement under my feet

>I miss all the weird games I bought

>

>I miss being a kid.

>PEBKAC <3