>Times are tough

>I'm finally coming into

> my own as an adult

>That is to say

> I understand why my parents

> are they way that they are

> and I can honestly say

> Fuck adulthood

> Fuck having a job

> Fuck anything related

> to having to give up

> what makes you human 

> just to get money so

> you can eat and live

> a comfortable life

>I am so tired of waking

> up too early to go to a 

> place where I feel like I

> have a gun to my head every

> second

>I've never been up to other people's

> standards when it comes to work

> and I've tried to fix this but

> I cannot because I fall back into

> my normal state of wanting to just

> go home and watch TV for hours on

> end or do nothing due to exhaustion

>

>We need to find a better way to live

>PEBKAC <3