>Dark Mode

>I don't understand people who

> use light mode over dark

> mode. Like, its meant to

> protect your eyes, Gary!

>And I think it looks nicer

>classier

>easier to read without straining

> my eyes from staring at my

> blue light screen all day

>I wish everything came in

> dark mode

>Could you imagine going

> into work, but the lights

> were off, and your eyes

> adjusted to the dark

>Oh, I love to think about that

>My old old old old job was at a 

> retail store

>it sucked

>but, the benefits of working there

> allowed you to get there real early 

> before the lights came on

> my favorite

>Or staying later in the night when

> the lights go off

> and it's just you and your manager

> or cashier

>And the air conditioning that barely

> worked through the day is now 

> working full blast and hitting you

> in just the right spots to be

>  dare I say

> pleasurable

>And the office is cold

>And the floor is all mopped

>And the trash is all taken out

>And we've rid ourselves of the slime

> people that are more commonly known as

>  "The Public"

>Then we go home

>and then your radio station comes on with

> Ms. Trisha's show, and she reveals

> 3 new dating tips that will blow

> your mind!

>

>You get 'em, Trish

>PEBKAC <3

 

>PEBKAC <3