>We Spin and we spin and we spin and we spin

>There once was a man from Peru

>Who dreamed he was eating his shoe

>He woke with a freight

>In the middle of the night

>To find that his dream had come true

>

>I hate seeing co-workers in public

>But I love meeting people online

>I think I just love mystery

>What do they look like in full?

>What do they sound like?

>What color are their eyes?

>I wonder how close they are

>I know where my co-workers live

> and I know what they all look like

> and how they all sound

>I know mannerisms

> and speech patterns

> and tone

>But my online friends?

> They can be anyone I want them to be

>They can sound how I imagine them

>They can be attractive as I can imagine

>I'm ready to move on from this.

>It's boring.

>

>I played Saints Row IV a while back

>The game is a lot more fun

> but a lot slower

> if you don't use cheat codes

>Except the story is meh

>why even have cars when I can

> fly through the air?

>

>There he was.

>His chest chested, chestily

>She sat in a corset on the floor

> her eyes weeping with the vision

> of her lover in his chestiness

>They embrace, their chests chesting

> together in tandem as the world

> swirled around them

>

>Imagine this:

> A duck with a top hat, but only the rim.

> rap duck

> Duck with a record on its head

> Duck Duck Tunes!

>

>PEBKAC <3