>The New Era

>Sitting alone in a room

> the mind wanders

> about the days gone by

> and how we miss them

> or feel about them

>Because some people don't look

> back with pleasure or

> happiness

>some people look back with

> anger, resentment, fear

>

>I've been watching videos about

> the aesthetics of my childhood

>Frutiger Aero is an aesthetic

> that I lived through. I remember

> how awful Vista was, but how

> pretty 7 was

>Even though I miss it

> I'm glad it's gone

>Sure, life was easier, but

> I was also a child. I had no

> bills to pay,

> or car to crash

>I had $13 to my name

> and a mind full of imagination

>And a MySpace page that was baller

>But I'm glad it's done

>The Scene scene was such a mood tho

>

>We cannot go back

>PEBKAC <3