>Phrases

>I love the phrase

> "You are what you eat"

>When I drive, I call people assholes

> or dicks

>Driving where I live is like

> trying to navigate a minefield

>Is this person going to

> ram into the side of my car because

> there is a very brief, very fleeting

> half-second where they can pull out

> and go into traffic?

>Is this person going to actually stop

> at the stop light, or do I need

> to get my insurance on the phone?

>

>"work smarter, not harder"

>If I was smart, I wouldn't be

> working at all

>

>"There are two kinds of people

> in the world..."

>Those who can extrapolate data

>

>"Don't talk to me until I've

> had my coffee"

>Can I also not talk to you

> after you've had your coffee?

>Tea is better, anyway

>

>It's just a phrase, mom

>PEBKAC <3