>Nippon

>Japan has always held a special

> place in my heart

>As I've grown older, that

> special place has grown

>I love the convenience of it all

> The vending machines

> the small local stores

> the 7/11s

> the small cars and scooters

> the walk-ability of the cities

> the festivals

> the cherry blossoms

> the coziness of the homes

> the communication between neighbors

>It makes me so jealous

>I know they work hard in Japan

> I know the hours and grueling

> I know the suicide rate is quite

> high

>The language is hard to learn, too

>I've been doing DuoLingo for two months

> and I feel like I haven't accomplished

> anything with my time on the app

> I just don't want my streak to go away

> and I don't understand how streak

> freezes work

>

>I want to visit

>PEBKAC <3