>Groundhog Day

>I watched this movie called

>"Palm Springs"

>It's a story of a never-ending day

>a premise that's been told before

> but with a more modern spin

>and it got me thinking

> "If I were to be in an endless

> day, what would I do?"

>The only factor I want to put into

> play here is the day; Sunday

>It's before the work week

> so I wouldn't have to go to work

> and see everyone's face

>I'd love to go to my parents and tell

> them of my sexual orientation and

> gender identity, just to see how they'd

> react

>I'd love to get closure on old flames

>I'd drink myself stupid one time

>Smoke myself stupid another

>I'd skydive

>I'd drown in the ocean

>I'd kill a man

>but this is all assuming I never have to

> face the consequences and everything turns

> back to normal when the loop returns

>I'm not suicidal, but it would be interesting

> to tell people that you died once

> or twice

> or ten times, and how

>I'd love to do whatever I wanted

> until it got boring

>But I'd never age, I'd never need medical

> attention

>I think about this a lot

> and it makes me wonder how this would

> even happen, and what it would feel like

>I wonder if it would cause additional

> timelines. 

>Like, if those days would keep going on and on

> or if they would just end and it'd all be a dream

>

>Something to think about

>PEBKAC <3