>Ghosts

>Ghosts are one of my

> favorite things

>Ghosts creep people out

> or scare people

> and are generally looked

> at as being weird and

> paranormal

>But I think all they need

> is a friend

>The life of a ghost is

> lonely

>Or, should I say

> Afterlife?

>I want to meet a ghost

> just once

>I want to talk to nothing

> and get a response back

>I want to feel their energy

> and have them move through me

> Maybe not as a vessel, but

> as a means of communicating

>I want to be a medium

> but I don't have those kinds of

> powers and they can't be learned

> as far as I'm aware, anyway

>

>Same goes for Aliens

>I know there's more to this

> universe than just humans

>We're stupid

>How are we the ONLY living

> sentient things for light years?

>How, out of all of space

> are we the ONLY thing that

> exists?

>There are still undiscovered

> bugs, atoms, underwater life

> that we don't know about

>There is so much of the universe

> that we don't understand

>I think our failings are due to

> one huge thing

>

>Hubris

>PEBKAC <3