>If you could have dinner with
> any 5 famous people
> living or dead
> who would they be?
>For me, it's a pretty simple answer
>1 Gary Gygax
>2 Linus Torvolds
>3 Gerard Way
>4 Mikey way
>5 Mike Dirnt
>Why these five? Let me tell you
>Gary Gygax was the creator of
> Dungeons and Dragons
>It started out as a medieval combat
> simulator that later got a story to it
>I'd love to pick his brain about how
> the dice were made before they were
> able to be picked up in any 8-bit
> comic shop or gas station
>Or even what the fame was like
>He'd go crazy over Stranger Things
>
>Linus Tolvolds is the co-creator of
> the Linux operating system
> which is my favorite kind of OS
>I use a Debian fork called Mint
>It's wonderful
>I'd love to hear him talk about his life
> and what it's like fighting huge corps
> like Microsoft, or Apple, or even IBM
>Why he decided to make Linux free
> and what it means for the future of tech
>I'd love to hear his thoughts on the
> future and AI's part in it
>
>Gerard Way is the singer of My Chemical Romance
>However, he's also an NB Bi icon
> and wrote the Umbrella Academy with Elliot Page
>I'd love to hear how the Black Parade process was
> done and what it all means
>The Black Parade is my favorite album of all time
>It really made me think about death
>I would appreciate hearing about his inspirations
> and just generally nerd out with him
>
>Mikey Way and Mike Dirnt are both bassists
>MCR and Green Day, respectively
>I'd love to hear how they write bass lines
> What made them want to play bass
> and how they've improved as players
>Any tips would help
>I'm a woman of many hats and have tried
> to write songs, but end up failing with
> garbage lyrics over under-confident music
>
>If I had a million dollars
>PEBKAC <3