>Bekfas

>Do you remember going to "breakfasts"

> as a kid?

>My mom worked at a school and

> every year, during Catholic

> School's Week, they had a

> "Teacher's Breakfast"

>It smelled like pancakes

> syrup, orange juice, sausage

>Just thinking about it makes me

> ...cringe a little

>It was wild seeing my teachers

> outside of their natural habitats

>aka; their classrooms

>As I got older, I realized that the

> teachers had homes, and families

>Object permanence at it's finest

>I remember playing Super Smash

> Brothers with my sibling on our

> used Nintendo 64 on our shitty

> (by today's standards) CRT TV

>We would play it once we woke up

> and then a little after we got home

> and it was always on a Sunday

>

>I also tend to associate certain

> types of music with the weekend

>My sibling and I called it

> "Saturday Music"

> Because it sounded like a Saturday

>The most notable example is an old

> Hot Wheel PC game

>The title screen music was so Saturday

>And now my Saturday consists of

> Green Day, MCR, or some form of metal

> not some jumpy, post-modern rock

>

>Rock on, Soldier

>PEBKAC <3