>And they were roommates

>My first roommate

> who had been my friend

> a few years before living

> together

> She and I played D&D together

> and had a dice collecting

> competition since we started

>At last count, she had about 30

> dice sets in total

> I think I had about 35-40 sets

>I was so proud of her because

> I had rubbed my dice goblin ways

> off onto her

>I miss her, and I miss our banter

>I learned a lot while we were together

> and I'm so glad she was the first person

> I was able to start my adult life with

>We also went to college together

>She went for cosmo, tho

>Because of that, we united the IT group

> and the girls from cosmetology in a weird

> wonderful conglomeration

>She would let me stay at her apartment

> when I needed a place to stay

>She hung out with me for 3 FUCKING HOURS

> when a girl I asked on a date drug me

> around to just cancel on me

>She introduced me to Bob's Burgers

> and helped me find myself as a woman

>

>I miss her

>PEMKAC <3