>All Terrain

>I recently found my old

> Playstation 2

>I dusted the old girl off

> and reunited with her

>She had, to my surprise, a game

> still inserted in her game slot

> which is how I'll be referring to

> my genitals from now on

>It was Crash Bash

>I forgot how awful of a game it was

> because of how awful a 3-round

> mini-game system is

> Especially for a party game.

>But, then I found my old PS2 games

> and started playing some of them

>One in particular was

> ATV Offroad Fury

>The nostalgia rushed back to me

> and I played for

> oh gosh

> 45 minutes

> and then my adult life came back

> and I had to do my chores

>I plan to play a bit more

> and maybe find 

> Katamari Damacy

>

>Na, na na na na na na na

> na na na na na naaaaa

>PEBKAC