>2020

>I look back at 2020 very fondly

>I know that sounds crazy but

> it was the first time I got to relax

> while doing school work

>It was where I found my comfort shows

>It was where I felt comfortable

>I look back with some fear, yes

> but it's all over, to a point

>I listen to some of the songs I had

> saved back then when Lockdown began

> and they bring me this weird nostalgia

> for when the world was collapsing

>The Office, Community, Rocking the Suburbs, 

> watching church on the TV

>It was truly a new era

>and each day it got worse

> it got better for me

>It meant I could rot in my room 

> another day and not have to leave

>It meant I didn't have to work 

> another day until it was over

>It meant Easter was going to be

> quiet and devoid of homophobia

> and transphobia, and conspiracy theories

>It also meant I couldn't see my

> future wife, which was a bummer

> but we made it through

> even after I cheated, like an idiot

>

>Keep your dice close

> and your character sheet closer

>PEBKAC <3